Janada International Centre for Arbitration and Mediation (JICAM) was established in 2015. It is a dispute resolution centre in Abuja designed to promote a suitable forum for the resolution of domestic and international disputes. It is fully equipped with state of the art facilities. The rules and guidelines for JICAM accommodate both ad hoc and institutional arbitration.
Creating an avenue for independent, confidential and efficient means of resolving disputes using Alternative Disputes Resolution (ADR).
To provide a neutral venue for the resolution of both Domestic and International disputes; and encourage the settlement of disputes from Corporate, Domestic, International Trade, Investment and other Transactions.
- Recording Services (360 Systems’ New Instant Replay2, Networked Digital Audio, 1000 Audio Cuts at your fingertips Instant Sound Effect, Instant Music)
- Video Conferencing
- Case Management
- Secretarial/Administrative Services
- Fund Managers
- Hearing Rooms
- Conference/Seminar Hall
- Arbitrators’ Retiring Room
- Claimant/Respondent Meeting Rooms
- Waiting Room/Lounge
- Library/Resource Room
- Individual HP pro display desktop for Tribunal Secretary/Registrar
- Wireless tabletops microphone
- Projector screen
- Shelving units
- 24 Hours CCTV
- Spacious Car park